St. Mira Brotherhood society which is the parent body of S.V.P.S. was started in Mira Bhawan, Adarsh Nagar on 18th April 1970 the land for which was got allotted by the first chairman of the society late Shri Mohanlal Vaswani who had put in untiring efforts to get this sprawling campus of 5 acres in the prime location of Adarsh Nagar.The foundation and construction of S.V.P.S. was started under the chairmanship of Dr Kimat Rai Thawani on 9th April 1990. Our Founder chairman insisted not only on learning 3 R but also character building and imbibing values of simplicity and service.
The Efforts of great, noble and dedicated work by past chairman Sh. Mohan Lal Vaswani, sh. V.D. Thawani, Sh. Pesumal Agnani and Dr Kimat Rai Thawani is being carried over by our parent chairman Justice I. S. Israni under whose guidance S.V.P.S. became 10+2 institution affiliated by central Board of Secondary Education Delhi providing quality education to 1400 students.
Higher Education Career Guidance System
The joy of finishing school is often subdued by the anxiety and apprehension over what is to be done next. Students and parents find themselves fretting over an endless array of career options, best institutes and popular courses, even before the child enters 11th grade.
Higher Education Guidance by S V Public School Jaipur
The S V Public School Jaipur not only aims at preparing students academically but also in guiding them towards a rewarding and satisfying career. It is imperative for students to identify their aptitudes, interests, career goals and aspirations in order to make well-informed decisions concerning higher education. Students are counseled on:
* An array of career options
* Finalizing on course and country where the student wants to and can study
* Indian and International colleges study options (including USA, UK, Canada, Singapore and others)
* Guidance on preparation of the entrance tests
* Timelines & deadlines
* Finalization of colleges to apply to and creation of backup options
* How to choose between final options – Admission
The mission of S.V. Public School:
1. To nurture overall development of the child through enrichment programmes and imparting quality education.
2. To equip the learner with life skills needed for effective living and encourage the value of lifelong learning..
3. To promote involvement of the pupils with community outside the school concerns through community service programmes.
4 To conserve environment.
5. To preserve our culture and heritage.
6. To respect and accept all diversities of religion and gender.
7. To incorporate an international dimension in the school curriculum and thereby raise awareness among students of global vision and world peace.
8. To instill among the pupils a sense of responsibility to participate in the citizens duties and strive towards common welfare.
9. To ensure our motto “Knowledge is Power” through our commitment to excellence and high standards of achievement.