- Bullying, fighting vulgarity or verbal intimidation.
- Vandalism or theft
- Offensive language or possession of offensive literature/images in any form
- Disruption of lesson/activity through inappropriate behavior
- Display of affection which is not acceptable to the society at large
- Use of cell phone, i-pods electronic gadgets laser pointer in the school premises.
- Harassment or intimidation over social networking sites.
*Violation of any rule may result in disciplinary action including–
- Compensatory payment of charges
- Assigned work related to offense
- Suspension from school
“WE ARE A TOBACCO FREE CAMPUS“